2017 mlb winner πŸ€”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 mlb winner πŸ€”

America's "pasted" past time is almost here, so up front I'am not a baseball fan anymore!!!!!!! I stopped when the DH started, but just to get some action going, I placed a bet on the Washington Nationals @ 13/1 to win it all πŸ€“
    So feel free to comment and or post you pick, I know we have some baseball fans here
    post away members πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβšΎοΈ

I haven't paid any attention to Baseball for so many years that I can honestly say that I know nothing about Baseball.

Enlightenment makes one a lonely knowitall.

Comment

⚾️=πŸ’ΈπŸ’΅ ?????

Comment

As part of its initiative to improve the pace of game play, Major League Baseball has approved a change to the intentional walk rule, going from the traditional four-pitch walk to a dugout signal, it was announced Wednesday.

wondering what the "signal" will be, mangers just point toward 1st. or just wave their hand toward 1st. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Comment

I am torn. Things can happen with an intentional walk. Pass Ball, wild pitch, mistake in the pitch where the batter can hit it etc....

Comment

Or catch the batter napping and whizzing a strike by him πŸ˜‚

Comment

A crazy idea to speed up the game πŸ€” and has been put out there (if I were a fan I would like it)
              "No throws will be allowed to hold the runner. The pitcher must throw to the batter. It takes way too much time to hold the runner on.”

Comment

To be honest, I am ok with the length of the games.

Comment

play baseball with no clock (but i like the between innings clock). The newest thing that i don't like is stalling around waiting for a team to watch a replay to see if they want to challenge the call.
                  NASCAR is doing the same thing after a STAGE,they throw a yellow, hell finish the stage keep it green, yellows slows down the show.

like those odds Marty, one of these years the Nationals will do it. 13 sounds real good to me.

Comment

The Angels are definite contenders IF the starting pitching can hold up. Offense is not an issue and we shored up our left field position. However, will Garrett come back and be a somewhat dominant pitcher after missing the better part of the season in each of the last 2 years? Will Shoemaker be able to handle the mound after brain surgery after last years ill fated line drive? I think Shoe will be fine, Garrett is the one I am concerned with.

Comment

• Canleakid
                      Canleakid commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Texas has lost Hamilton "again" for at least 6 weeks which means half of the regular season !!!!!! so one less team for the Angels to worry about πŸ€“

The bullpen needs to come around quite a bit. We were horrible in relief last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Canleakid View Post
                      America's "pasted" past time is almost here, so up front I'am not a baseball fan anymore!!!!!!! I stopped when the DH started, but just to get some action going, I placed a bet on the Washington Nationals @ 13/1 to win it all πŸ€“
                      So feel free to comment and or post you pick, I know we have some baseball fans here
                      Half way and the Nationals are in first place, now I need to worry about them BUMS & the Astros πŸ€”πŸ€”

Comment

Originally posted by Canleakid View Post
                        Well it was fun, but the Nationals lost so I get to throw away my betting slip 😒

Comment

2018, still not a baseball fan but putting my money on the Mets to win it all
                          got them at 10/1 odds
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          new rule: limit on trips to mound πŸ‘πŸ‘ and thinking about
                          β€œallowing the manager of the trailing team to bat whomever he chooses in the ninth inning πŸ€”πŸ€¨πŸ˜πŸ˜’ ???????

Comment

I'm going with the Pirates. I'm not putting any money on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X