site down lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site down lately?

any1 else had the pleasure of getting cloud page instead of site last couple of days?

Please let us know when your having an issue. It shouldn't be giving any such problems. You can email me with any downtime at emgparisicpu@gmail.com but pleaset take off the "E" at the start of it. We are currently not using a CDN, but that is in the works.

Comment

ty 4 reply. must have been on my end, if no one else

Comment

i got it also

Comment

I believe you two. Liam has had issues with his as well. Though I'm not certain it was a cloud flare message or 404. We seem to be having temporary localized outages. They don't last long, and I did not have any issues. I will continue to look into this. Please provide any screenshots or other details if you find this to happen. I'd really like to find the issue.

Comment

This is a pretty funny thread and deserves some kind of an award. Really, guys !!!
            Proud member of the Angry Mob.

Comment

well kdmfox today it all comes down to botnets and mining

Comment

I'm assuming you're commenting on why the site went down ... think again.
                Proud member of the Angry Mob.

Comment

sites are attacked everyday, another way is dispute with server,or if yr using own laptop to act as server,many angles just like horse racing lol

Comment

We have implemented addition steps to provide a better response and less downtime. We are not facing any additional threats then what is normal. The site remains secure.
                    Please let us know if you have any more issues.
                    Last edited by MichaelP; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X