Bountiful belmont stakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bountiful belmont stakes

Just wondering which odds are going to be greater, Justy winning the Triple Crown or Justy drawing post position #7 for the third straight triple crown race 🤔🤔🤔

To me it don't matter . I am probably wrong but I don't think he will finsh better than 3rd. Breeding says he can not get the 1 1/2 miles. That extra 2 furlong is huge. The 2 I like are Hofburg and Noble Indy. both have a family tree off Belmont winners.with A.P. Indy , Seattle Slew and Big Red Secretariat. Free Drop Billy has Union Rags another Belmont winner. Me I am gonna Box Those 3 for Ex in tri and super I will add Justify, Gronkowski , Bravazos and Vinni Rosso to round out tri and super. Like I say he Justify may very well win , but my opinion is NO. I think he will be gasping for air at the 1/16 pole.

They say I am learning , but I spent almost 3 hrs. on this race. I hope they taught me well.

Comment

He certainly looked like he did not want the extra distance in the Preakness, but I still think he is a man amongst boys this year. The pace will determine everything in the Belmont.

Comment

• Bitowisdom
        Bitowisdom commented
        Editing a comment
        I am a bit confused by this statement...........as The Preakness is 1/16th of a mile shorter than The Derby, which I must say, he handled quite well. I'm surprised at you.

I think he has a real shot. I don't see him getting pressured like he was in Baltimore. He will be one of the pace setters, which you have to be to have a chance. I think a race similar to the Santa Anita Derby is very possible. We will see, it is a very tall order to win these three races.

Comment

Waiting for the Eponies picks to come out, so far I thinking 1/ 3,4,7 ex. 1/ 3,4,7/ all tri. 1/3,4,7/3,4,7/ all super 😎

Comment

Comment

• alydar
            alydar commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice shot!

WIRE TO WIRE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😎😎🐎🐎🐎 and just like the New England Patriots gronk came second again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

LOL. Very funny! A great horse and a great race!

Comment

Working...
            X