• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncaa basketball tournament 🤔

Are we having a contest this year ??

We are 👍, got the notice via email
    up to 3 entries per person on the CBS app

Comment

i filled out 3 but don't know if i put them in eponies mayhem group?

freebracketchallenge.1.mayhem.cbssports.com/brackets/1/

Comment

I sent out the link to my contest yesterday in an email blast but put the wrong link in it. Dang!

Here's the correct link:

http://e-ponies.mayhem.cbssports.com...vite_returning

Liam

Comment

Feel free to tell your friends. The more the merrier!

Comment

In...I have posted the answers to the final 68

Comment

who won this year

Comment

The winner was Jerry Michaelson. My daughter beat me. She even picked Villanova correctly. I'll never hear the end of it.

Comment

side note to "Final Four"

My sister and her family invited me and my wife to vacation in San Antonio and Corpus Christi with them the week after Easter. Her husband booked the rooms (back in January). After I noticed the final four was the 1st night we stayed in San Antonio I asked my brother in law if the rooms were more than normal, he said yes. So Monday nights room rate was at the La Quinta, $499.00 plus taxes of $53.65 and $29.94 for total of $582.59. Tuesday nights room dropped to $105.00 plus taxes of $11.29 and $6.30 for a total of $122.59. And by fate Michigan was in the final game I'm from Michigan but not a basketball fan. Monday night we walked to the Alamo, CBS had their set right by it. Did not see the "stars" they were in a trailer watching the game. They did have a big screen TV that we could watch it. My brother in law was happy they had roped off the front of the Alamo and he was able to get photos of it without anybody standing in front of it. The next day we went back and I could not believe how many people were at the Alamo. And all the CBS stuff was long gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X