Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news ??? or bad taste ???

Your call, good news or bad timing 🤔🤔🤔

Gulfstream Park announced Monday it would resume live racing Saturday, Sept. 16, and that its facility would be open for simulcasting Wednesday.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

will not affect the rest of the world who bet on the races. but will be interesting how many locals will show up. all in all I think opening this soon is in bad taste.......

Comment

Got 2 friends in the Miami area, one got her electricity back yesterday the other still waiting, guess life goes on
      but there are a lot of issues caused by Irma I think more important than horse racing IMHO

Comment

poor taste that they have not contributed anything to the clean up or assisted the needy. If they have, there has been no media coverage.

Comment

In the good old USA, when poor taste conflicts with making money: One guess which side wins..

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$ the universal language $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            as of today both of my friends have electricity & water 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 and no major home damages, Miami dodged a bullet 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Comment

Working...
            X