No announcement yet.

Comey or Trump?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trump....he has integrity and is a family man and has a good way with folk that do not attempt to undermine him or play him...lol..and now that it is known that the top security folk told obama that the russians were trying to interfear with the election process a couple or so months before but he did nothing about it because he thought his party will win it any way via clinton etc etc etc todays paper as well as yesterdays...the washington post etc...lol..it is as Mr. Trump stated between sanders and clinton etc ...lol...also a wrap...and punin and the other nations leaders will be meeting in about a month or so in europe ...lol...etc...go Mr. Trump go.....and he had 5 elected out of five a couple of weeks ago and soon more democrates will be out on the street because they are not doing any thing for those who elected them for a long time...just the oppisite...the swamp is drying up and will even more then the Trump administration will get things done etc etc..lol..no more hinder stoppages by democrats...etc

Comment

I would Trust Trump , for the simple fact Comey can not be trusted. Why would a person in his position (Head of the FBI) leak anything. So for that I do not trust him.

Comment

(I would Trust Trump , for the simple fact Comey can not be trusted. Why would a person in his position (Head of the FBI) leak anything. So for that I do not trust him.)

Like to cover your ass...trump has lied and denied throughout his campaign and Residency notice how I left off the "P". 42% of women voted for trump. After his recorded comments (regarding the "P" word) leaves me wondering about intelligence quotient? Why would you ask your sidekicks Sessions and others to leave "the room" unless you don't want witnesses that will later have to lie about your conversation. Give trump time he'll screw you over too!

I agree with some of the issues that trump is addressing it's just that he is the wrong person to do it...His slogan has changed to "Let's Make America Look Ridiculous AGAIN" Americans have become the laughing stock of the World...trump will accomplish nothing as far as diplomacy goes and the only things that he has accomplished so far is to further his OWN PERSONAL INTERESTS/ FINANCIAL AGENDA! PROVE ME WRONG (as the REAL FAKE NEWS is anything that comes out of trump's MOUTH). Waiting diligently to see MEXICO PAY FOR THE "WALL"!
        Last edited by LongshotWhisperer; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaDave View Post
          god help anyone that believes politicians tell the truth. we will be ok,as it has been for 100s of years.
          I am retired (disability) I live on $779 a month my yearly medical bills run $32,000-60,000 a year. Every day I wake up to pain and diligently say my prayers. I was a volunteer for Easter Seals, March of Dimes, Muscular Dystrophy and St. Jude's Hospital to mention a few. I worked at social jobs with little pay. I play the horses to try and improve my financial well being (40+ years) maybe making $5.00 a day on average after expenses (some people do crossword puzzles but I do handicapping to keep my brain active - a requirement in staving off dementia and Alzheimer's). SO WILL I BE OKAY? Not with the BS that the Republican Senate is proposing "REMOVING OBAMA CARE" and dismantling of the EPA. And then AGAIN do you have any CHILDREN and what ABOUT their CHILDREN? Will WE and the EARTH be OKAY...
          Last edited by LongshotWhisperer; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by LongshotWhisperer View Post

I am retired (disability) I live on $779 a month my yearly medical bills run $32,000-60,000 a year. Every day I wake up to pain and diligently say my prayers. I was a volunteer for Easter Seals, March of Dimes, Muscular Dystrophy and St. Jude's Hospital to mention a few. I worked at social jobs with little pay. I play the horses to try and improve my financial well being (40+ years) maybe making $5.00 a day on average after expenses (some people do crossword puzzles but I do handicapping to keep my brain active - a requirement in staving off dementia and Alzheimer's). SO WILL I BE OKAY? Not with the BS that the Republican Senate is proposing "REMOVING OBAMA CARE" and dismantling of the EPA. And then AGAIN do you have any CHILDREN and what ABOUT their CHILDREN? Will WE and the EARTH be OKAY...
            Mr Longshot, i too am retired and each morning deal with pain in my feet. I have neuropathy in my feet. i am lucky to be a vet and get free health care and such. I still believe we will be ok in the future because i believe in the US. We still have a great place to live. I have learned to stay off the websites and tv that make everything look bad. Good luck in your life, god will listen to your prayers.

Comment

The number one job of a "good politician" is to tell you what you want to hear, you drink the cool aid and vote for that politician, hell richard D' crook won the '68 & '72 electoral college vote by big margins and I am willing to bet that a lot of the members here voted for "tricky dicky", so we survived that big mess and we will survive again and again. This Dec. will be 17 years that I have been retired (with full benefits) I didn't have to pay for medical insurance until I turned 65 (Medicare) because my employers picked up the bill (a perk of the jobs) now they pick up the 20% that Medicare doesn't cover, my kids and grand kids won't be that lucky I know, hell my state retirement fund "IF"nothing is done to fix it will run out by 2063, don't think I need to worry about that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, so no matter the "politician of the day" the USA will be around for a long time ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, so really don't trust D' person who tells what you want to hear๐Ÿค”, oh well back to picking ponies

Comment

The original post was a question regarding Comey and trump everyday new information surfaces regarding trump's honesty. If you want this country to be run by Russia then keep on trusting trump...Tricky Dicky had Watergate which was a break-in at the Democratic National Office for information. GUILTY as charged. But using RUSSIA to hack into the Democratic National Office is okay. Yep we'll be OKAY because "The Book Of Revelation's" in the Bible says this will be the norm. But that doesn't mean that we should sit back and allow it to happen...to become complacent. If you point a gun at me my last act will be to confront the shooter and take them out. MEDICAL DECISIONS that effect my life is no less worse than a loaded gun. So yes I will not sit idly by...if I die who the hell am I. So what! But your president says he knew nothing about the Russian meeting with Don Jr. I say...Trump says he knew nothing so letโ€™s check phone records...did Don Jr phone his dad directly after getting first email and then what about after June 9th meeting? Check all involved phones (including all attending meeting) you will have the answer!

Now the news tonight 07/18/17 announces another Russian businessman attending the meeting after Don Jr. says everything has been disclosed. How much more BS are supporters going to accept?
                Last edited by LongshotWhisperer; 2 days ago.

Comment

pro life and guns once Trump supports these 2 his supporters turn a blind eye to everything else.

Comment

Working...
                  X