No announcement yet.

BELMONT PARK AND CHURCHILL DOWNS "FULL CARD SELECTIONS" FOR FRIDAY - 6/16/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BELMONT PARK AND CHURCHILL DOWNS "FULL CARD SELECTIONS" FOR FRIDAY - 6/16/17

Consensus Choice is becoming Smart Money Horses and has a new home. By clicking on the Website link provided below you will be taken directly to the FREE content. There is no need to sign up, enter a username or password or your e-mail.

Nothing has changed except the location of the selections. Please check it out. There are no strings attached and your access is not being monitored. I simply want you to come visit me at my new home and make yourself comfortable there.

You will now get 2 charts instead of one, based upon how you prefer to use the information.

The first chart is "Betting Chart and Selections" which is in Morning Line Order. This is the best chart to use if you are a win bettor or like to see the race from the ML point of view. This is the order we have been using for the past several months.

The second chart is "Expert Selections" and is in the order of the Experts opinions. This chart is the original way Consensus Choice selections were presented. This is the chart you want if you are an exotics bettor. (Exactas, Trifectas, and Superfectas) or Multiple-Race players (DD, Pk-3, 4, 5, 6). This is where you will clearly see the longshots you need to make these bets pay big money.

Let's continue to make money together throughout the Triple Crown and beyond.

http://smartmoneyhorses.com/forums/

Repost Belmont and Churchill Friday Full Cards

Comment

Working...
    X