X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bosshoss needs a partner, PRONTO
    Proud member of the Angry Mob.

Comment

Yes u did send me an invite but haven't been on this site for a long n time n after the SJ thing was not n a big rush to come back it was always a good group of people on here an now I see this site is doing good again..thanks for letting me play..

Comment

With the addition of bosshoss and jeffthebaker, the 2nd overall Team prize will increase to $75 and the the top overall Player prize will increase to $100.

Prizes -- Team --Pool $325

The top team each weekend $50.
        The top 2 overall team scores after the 6 race days $100 - $75.

Prizes -- Individuals -- Pool $400

The top 2 Player scores each weekend $50 - $25.
        The top 3 overall Player scores after the 6 race days $100 - $50 - $25.

Teams*
        1. kdmfox – depsycco (Chump Change)
        2. oneg12
        – sues
        3. arsignman – bitowisdom
        4. animalheck – duetowin1
        5. bosshoss - jeffthebaker

*** Team names are needed ***
        Last edited by kdmfox; 05-01-2018, 12:30 AM.

Comment

I have sent out the (Final) PPs for the Oaks to the contest entrants.

Comment

What do you mean by Cruzan2002 not going to be a starter??? That's the shit right there that pisses me off. Are you in my boxers or something? BossHoss, This man sounds like Gary so find yourself another partner.
            I'm gonna quit while I am ahead.
            You're indeed a damn Tyrant

Comment

• kdmfox
              kdmfox commented
              Editing a comment
              I think you have me confused with someone else. Gary organized a Kentucky Derby contest, conned around $250 out of prize $ that players won in a previous contest by asking them to donate their winnings to a future contest, had 2 Yahoos run the contest and then disappeared with around $800 in donations and entry fees. I have exactly $725 in my PP acct. $150 of that are entry fees. I'm not going to disappear after running the contest owing the prize winners. I'm going to disappear right now with 8 players losing 12.50, 1 being me, and 2 players that paid $25 each. A sizeable chunk of the donations came from me. On the other hand, you thumbed your nose at my stupid rules 4 or 5 times, got your undies in a knot because someone else doesn't have the same stupid rules as I do, quits the contest and tells me to keep your $25 entry because I need it more than you. I sent it back to you.
              Now you show up 2 months later, immediately cheap shot me with what happened before, and then see the TC contest and decide "this is for me". I just answered your question of why you're a non starter. bosshoss had absolutely nothing to do with any of this. I'm a tyrant, I put a lot of effort into the contests I tossed out there. I don't march to the beat of your drum or anyone else's here. I've made some mistakes here and changed my mind to correct them. Most of those changes helped myself get better organized with my time. In the end, everyone benefited. This contest is my payback. When I'm done with it, you and Bozo can take over.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	39765

Comment

Thanks Jeff the baker for teaming up with me..team name if you have one we can use or how about In it to win it..

Comment

• kdmfox
                kdmfox commented
                Editing a comment
                boss ... see post #21. It also applies to that team name also.
                Last edited by kdmfox; 05-01-2018, 09:12 AM.

• kdmfox
                kdmfox commented
                Editing a comment
                How about Post 17 for a team name? You'll be able to identify with that soon. It has a connection to how you and Jeff will do in the contest.

• bosshoss
                bosshoss commented
                Editing a comment
                Post17 works for me if Jeff is on OK with it,but long shots do win we the last in n the 1st to win..

Best and worst post positions

Post positions may not matter for the long haul, but they can make all the difference in the scrum at the beginning of the race. According to America's Best Racing's Christina Moore, No. 17 is the dreaded post position. No horse has ever won the Derby out of that gate, and only three have finished in the money. Beyond that, Posts 18-20 have yielded just one winner, and nine in the money finishes between them.

Post 5 is the magic number, with 10 champions starting out of that gate. 21 horses have finished in the money from No. 5, surpassed only by Posts 2 (seven winners, 25 ITM finishes) and 10 (nine winners, 24 ITM).

Comment

Always DreamingWon the Kentucky Derby

What happened next and where is he now?

The 2017 Kentucky Derby winner lost his next race, the Preakness Stakes, and hasn’t won since. He is scheduled to return to Churchill Downs on Friday, May 4, and run in the Alysheba Stakes.

Comment

Teams*

1. (Chump Change) kdmfox – depsycco
                  2. (Dynamic Duo) oneg12
                  – sues
                  3. (Let It Ride) arsignman – bitowisdom
                  4. (Trauma Team) animalheck – duetowin1
                  (Post 17) bosshoss - jeffthebaker

*Can’t play without a team name !!!
                  Last edited by kdmfox; 05-01-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Well, look at me, will ya ........ A little hossie talk.

Comment

"Trauma Team" for our team name. animalheck and duetowin1.

Comment

• kdmfox
                        kdmfox commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How about a horse phrase, Fast and Firm, Late Scratch etc

• animalheck
                        animalheck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it is a horse phrase...a wound. esp. one produced by sudden physical injury. also know as "breakdown". i must be watching too many English jumpers races, it seems any time my horse choice is leading late (last jump they fall) causing Trauma for me and the horse.

arsignman -bitowisdom Let It Ride

Comment

hello every body --- like to play ----- need a team mate

Comment

Working...
                      X