Boy, it has been some time ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy, it has been some time ...

sure would like to see some contests again soon....just how many members come here any more since it the times between comments etc is long time lines in between ....

I wonder how many would be interested?

Comment

Pretty sure there are lots of folks who check here often to see what is going on.

Comment

people want picks they just don't chat like they did before.

Comment

Lets face it, the contests were at its best when Dennis ran it. I sure miss that guy.

Comment

lol....still awaiting an e-mail from e-ponies letting us know that there is an contest up coming....lol...hello, chief...!!!!.....bekah....so when will it become a Happening....!!!...lol...folks at other sites like Upinclass etc would certainly come over and play....lol..just give us the word !!!!....lol

Comment

We will be adding the new Social Network soon. It will start to provide a platform to meet all the great requests we get from you. We have not forgotten you, and we are not ignoring you. We are HARD at work on fixing the root causes of many of the problems we hear about.

I really want to provide a great foundation as we move forward. Sadly, we will need more flexibility then this forums platform provides. We hope to import the posts into E-Ponies.

After that we will be working on the adding foundation for the new Cap2Win features that will be included in E-Ponies. No, Cap2Win will NOT be back. Instead, we will have something BETTER! We want to integrate everything and make it VERY good. We are striving for HIGHER quality products then you have seen in the past with a very custom approach that should make E-Ponies the best place to go for Horse Racing. I want everything to work together. The news has also been added to help in this goal.

Unfortunately, these higher quality systems demand a bit more time to make it all happen! Our systems are built to work on all screen sizes, and for all users. We are working to improve our accessibility for the disabled as well. I hope the activity stream, user created groups, and friends system can start to provide features that might help you all share your picks and offer competitions. After that, we will be looking on to adding the results capture and then the compositions.

So I apologize for the delay.
              Michael
              Last edited by MichaelP; 1 week ago.

Comment

Also, the new system will be based in the main E-Ponies website and the same accounts you use for the subscriptions will be the same accounts that you can use to access the new social network. We hope removing the need for a second account will help encourage people to participate and we are excited for the future.

Im going to try my best to transfer over the old forums. If your email for the forums is different then the one on E-Ponies site, you may end up with two accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Roamin View Post
                  Lets face it, the contests were at its best when Dennis ran it. I sure miss that guy.

Dennis did an outstanding job! I tried for awhile, and helped Dennis a bit. Don't blame him for moving on, it is a thankless job. Would be nice to see something come back, not expecting much, times have changed. The activity on this forum has slowed to a turtle's crawl.

Comment

Alydar, when you took over it was pretty good also. I am sure if you started one up again enough of the players will show up. I know I would. I am sure Real Quiet would and a few others.

Comment

Roamin, thanks for encouragement, maybe we can give it a try on Pegasus Day, what do you think?

Comment

Alydar, that sounds like a plan, I am all for it. I don't have much experience for the scoring but If I can help you in any way just let me know. Hope we can put something together. Cya, Roamin

Comment

Good luck with getting a contest going. I wouldn't be much help with scoring. I can barely find my way to the $2 window.

Comment

Alydar had a good suggestion, this weekend coming for the Pegasus would be a good start. Tell all you know so we can have a DECENT START.

Comment

Working...
                            X